Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank God, some people don't change in life

A short poem by me, specially for those people who stood by me, all through the ups and downs, and are still doing the same


I have felt the warmth of friends, and fun with them
I have seen them falling apart, and then tried to unite again
I have seen people change more faster than seasons
And some leaving me without any reason
I have known to put the broken pieces of my heart together
And to be strong, for a day another..
Through all these pain, I have grown,
From stories still unknown
While I look back, I smile at the sight
Thank God, some people dont change in life..



Liked it? Please consider +1 it below.

Find great Linux & programming tutorials for beginners and experts, java mobile applications and games, wallpapers, jokes, SMS and other entertainment stuff. Subscribe to our RSS Feeds and Like Us in Facebook. Also you can leave a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment