Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not a blog, but a Journey

There are some reasons that this blog is different from others.



  • Not a Blog, but a Journey




  • I seen blogs that don't have a life but lines and lines of often informative texts written in them. Well, this one has because its a direct reflection of me and my life.



  • Something For Everyone




  • I consider myself a mixture of contrasting characters, for the same reason you would find here girly stuff like love stories to things that only geeks can understand - programming and Linux. Just make sure you stick to your area ;-)



  • India's Largest SMS Collection




  • Well, this may sound silly, what one does by consuming SMS, but I started it out as an hobby, and currently I have over 10 thousands of them. That's a large number!



  • Free Beginners' C and Linux Tutorial




  • I have searched and learned most of the things I know about programming and Linux. But unfortunately, these things are rather hard to understand and there is no good source to learn for beginners. Either you don't understand or you don' want to. I have personally written these things in such a way that any average user can understand it. So, you have C in the next sem or you are too poor for Windows, this is the correct place. Because I learned the hard way, I am going to make your life easy. :-)



  • Java Mobile Games and Applications Reviews, Tricks and Download




  • You would find some nice sites dedicated to Android, but none for Java, even though it still has the largest user base at present and runs on anything from alienware to your grand dad's cell. All these things are here!



  • Mobile PCing and Linux Windowing




  • Before you get scared, I would tell you that basically that means how would you do PC like stuff on your mobile phone or get your Windows PC work done in Linux. Cool right?

    So that's it. I hope you would have a nice time here.




    Liked it? Please consider +1 it below.

    Help Freedom Grow. Subscribe to our RSS Feeds and Like Us in Facebook. Also you can leave a comment below.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment